Friday, July 14, 2006

People Motor Scooters

I know that it makes no sense to let the weather affect your mood, but sometimes I just can't help it. I live in an area where we usually have a cold winter and I hate cold and snow. Often, I daydream about moving to a nice warm, sunny island. It would really be paradise to wake up every morning to sunshine, palm trees, the sound of birds singing and the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers. Instead, this morning I woke up to see that is was 11 degrees outside and the kitchen was only 66 degrees inside even though the thermostat is set at 70. Ah, well, such is the reality of life. One of the things I love to do when I start feeling down because of the weather is to browse the internet and look for the ideal tropical paradise. Sometimes my browsing goes astray and I end up at some strange or interesting site. Today I came across a site on people motor scooters, it may not have done much to keep me warm, but it did keep me interested and more than a little amazed at what you can find on the internet and how much time you can spend doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home