Sunday, July 16, 2006

Seadoo Jet Ski Parts

Did you ever wonder what your pet is thinking? Here I am sitting at the keyboard doing a search for seadoo jet ski parts and in walks Joey, my pet cat. First he announces himself with a waaah. Not a meow but a waaah. Kind of asking me what I'm doing. I look up and ask him whats up while he keeps walking past and jumps up on one of the tables. Thereupon he starts rummaging through all my papers and knocking them to the floor. Not satisfied he jumps over to the desk where I am working and plops down right next to where I'm working with his paws on the keyboard. I can see I'm not going to get any more work done this morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

House Sales information can be found on our blog.
For the very latest House Sales information,visit House Sales http://barnsley-property.blogspot.com/

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home