Friday, October 06, 2006

Wireless Audio Cables

One thing I love to do on my day off is just start surfing some web sites and see where it leads me. In the past I would just start with a search engine and head out! Often I would find myself on a great site like wireless audio cables and bookmark it as a great resource. But with the popularity of blogs now I usually start with some of the biggest and check out what hits my fancy. Which comes to my find for today. When I was living in southern California a few years ago I had the chance many times to visit Disneyland and had a great time. On main street while there I always noticed a second story above one of the main buildings and had wondered what was up there. Well now I don't have to wonder anymore as the Orange County Register has a web site with an interactive tour of Walt Disney's private apartment overlooking Disneyland's Main Street, USA. Wonderful full apartment view with some interesting information on the items in the apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home