Monday, March 05, 2007

American Express

I nearly froze yesterday doing chores for all the livestock. Good thing I have help out there doing the water and feeding. It was so cold the water was freezing in the tubs almost as quick as I could put it in. Sure hope everyone got a good drink before it froze over again. After chores, my husband and I went to town to run some errands. I swear it got colder as the day went on. By the time we got our shopping and dinner done and got home, I was more than ready to sit at my computer next to my personal heater and just cruise the web looking for info on american express for the newest site I'm looking to build. I tell you having chores to do outside, not to mention the errand-running in town, makes me so happy for a nice cozy computer and desk where I can just spend time checking out information on american express and whatever else I want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home